Hi and welcome to Fire & Safety Australia!
Our purpose is ‘to forever change safety in the world…one experience at a time’. We believe in hands on ‘memorable’ and practical fire, safety and rescue training. We recruit only the best people and we truly love what we do!
Here are some fast Fire and Safety Australia (FSA) facts!
- We have provided the Emergency Response staffing solution to Australia’s two largest gas plants built in Australia. Our FSA Medical offering includes Paramedics and Nurses to remote areas and is growing fast.
- Our staff on these projects assisted with keeping over 8000 construction workers safe during their work day and respond to major incidents.
- In 2019 we trained over 62,000 nationally recognised units of competency, 42,000 individual participants Australia Wide.
- In 2020 we will complete over 10,000 Medical and Emergency Services shifts, including our Paramedic’s, Safety Officer and Emergency Services personnel for the resources industry in Australia.
- FSA now includes the National Safety Council of Australia and FSA Medical and Emergency Response, adding medical staffing, medical and injury management consulting , Health and Safety Training to our national offering.
- We have a national team of over 150 people and training facilities located in every State and Territory of Australia.
- FSA Medical provides paramedics and nurses to remote mine sites, onshore and offshore Oil and Gas projects. Our team includes the provision of poison permits, standard operating procedures for medications and clinical practice guidelines.
Our team exists to help you keep your team safe, please talk to us about putting together a site specific tailored training program to ensure that your team retains the fire and safety skills and knowledge required to keep safe at work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Fire & Safety Australia Pty Ltd
1300 88 55 30