Our Experience With Global Security Management
- We have partnered with Global Security management to provide Emergency Services Officers (ESO’s) at Rio Tinto Iron Ore Pilbara sites for over 2 years
- We have provided paramedics for BHP Iron Ore Pilbara sites for the past year when shutdowns have occurred
- We have trained Global personnel in Emergency Response Team training over the past 5 years
FSA has partnered with Global Security Management and their clients BHP Billiton Iron Ore and Rio Tinto Iron Ore for the past 4+ years. During this time our services have varied substantially and we have proven ourselves to be very capable in the areas of:
- Providing short notice Emergency Services Officers (ESO’s) for Rio Tinto Iron Ore locations
- Providing short notice Paramedics for BHP Billiton Iron Ore locations
- Provided Emergency Response team training for Global Security ESO’s & Security Personnel
- Provided a flexible co-provider agreement for Global staff to undertake training to existing work sites across Western Australia
FSA has worked closely with Global Security to supply highly skilled and experienced ESO’s to fill both short term and medium term vacancies across the Pilbara. During this time we have ensured that all personnel are working under our ISO9001-2008 certified emergency response procedures and also that we have put together a contract specific HSEQ management plan. Our ESO’s obtained great feedback and our long term relationship is an example of the levels of support that we provide to Global Security.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – Global Security Management
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.