Our Experience With Inpex
- Preferred supplier of safety and emergency response training
- Trained over 300 learners across all fire, safety and emergency response training courses
- Enlisted for Emergency Response capability site wide
Fire & Safety Australia North has been working with JKC Australia LNG for 1 year now as a preferred training provider. During that time we’ve run Confined Space Entry, Breathing Apparatus, Gas Detection, Work Safely at Heights, Fire Extinguisher, White Card and First Aid training.
JKC is a principal contractor for the Ichthys Project. In September 2008 INPEX selected Darwin as the site for the LNG plant. The Project is now in the construction phase, following a Final Investment Decision (FID) in January 2012. The Ichthys Project will deliver significant social and economic benefits to Australia. The project will bring jobs and training, business opportunities, new infrastructure and advanced technology – building capacity for the nation’s energy industry.
In addition Fire and Safety Australia North are in discussions to provide Emergency Services Officers capability onsite and are proposing a one-stop shop presence onsite for the provision and replacement of safety equipment.
- Conduct fire, safety, first aid, height safety and confined space safety training through our RTO
- Specialised Emergency Response Training with onsite volunteer response team
- Provide onsite ESO capability onsite
- Provide onsite ESO capability to the worker village campsite
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – Inpex
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.