Our Experience With Laing O’Rourke
- FSA supply Laing O’Rourke with emergency services equipment and emergency response training
- FSA train on 5 different Laing O’Rourke sites located in Western Queensland
- Trained over 100 people over the last 8 months in tailored safety and rescue training
Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) has been working with Laing O’Rourke over the past year at Woleebee, Miles, Wandoan, Taroom and Kenya Water Treatment Plant Chinchilla.
The projects will generate considerable flow-on benefits throughout the Queensland economy, creating approximately 6,000 direct jobs during the peak construction phase which includes the gas fields, gas pipeline and LNG facility. It will also create 1,000 jobs during the operation of the project.
Our first visit on site last year we identified the need for emergency response equipment and assisted Laing O’Rourke on corrective solutions. In the last 8 months FSA have trained over 100 people in 6 different courses such as:
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Breathing Apparatus Training
- First Aid Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Safe Work at Height Training
We continue to partner with Laing O’Rourke to deliver quality safety emergency response training.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – Laing O’Rourke (QLD)
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.