Our Experience With Royal Childrens Hospital
- We have completed tailored fire warden training and chief warden training courses for all RCH personnel at the new hospital and ‘old’ hospital
- All warden and chief warden training has been conducted by current and former emergency services professionals who both know and understand emergency evacuation within such a challenging workplace
FSA has worked with the RCH to ensure that it has fire warden training, chief warden training and emergency procedures in place to effectively respond to any on-site workplace emergency. Our tailored warden training has been carried out for over 2 years and has ensured that personnel are available and trained to respond to any on-site emergency.
Our training has been tailored directly to the ‘COLOUR CODE’ system used by most healthcare facilities and includes training (theory and practical) that covers emergencies such as:
- Bomb Threats
- Aggressive patients and people
- Armed Holdups/Threats of violence
- Other internal emergencies (gas leak, natural disaster, HAZMAT incident etc)
- External emergencies
Our tailored fire warden training course is designed to take someone with little or no experience to a level of competency and confidence in their ability to undertake an evacuation of their area and work in accordance with the RCH emergency management plan.
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.