Our Experience With Sibelco Mining
- FSA has trained well over 300 people from various Sibelco mining sites across Australia
- Our courses have been tailored to the specific site procedures and policies of each mine site that we visit
For several years now, FSA has provided tailored safety and rescue training to Sibelco mine sites across 4 states. Sibelco operates many different mines across the country and we are fortunate to work with many of them.
FSA has provided tailored training across many Sibelco sites which involves visiting these sites before the training to ensure that our trainers are familiar with the site safety procedures and the unique site environment prior to conducting training.
Our training is always tailored directly to each site and has previously included the provision of:
- Height Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Warden Training and many more.
FSA has provided a high standard of fire and safety training across 4 states for Sibelco and ensures that all trainers have a high level of mine site safety experience.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – Sibelco Mining
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.