Our Experience With Wesfarmers
- Completed tailored confined space training, height safety training, fire training and emergency response team training for over 2 years
- Provided consistency of trainers/ assessors with only 3 personnel over this 2 year period
- Volume of work has spread to other Wesfarmers business units such as Kleenheat gas
FSA has partnered with CSBP Kwinana for over 2 years now. FSA completes tailored services for CSBP in areas such as: confined space training, height safety training, fire warden training, fire extinguisher training, breathing apparatus training, fire team training and many more. FSA uses CSBP specific emergency response and safety procedures and incorporates this into our tailored training courses. We have since started working with Kleenheat Gas from the Wesfarmers group after our positive results and internal referral.
FSA has tailored specific training materials directly to the needs of CSBP and Kleenheat Gas. Our materials are site specific and incorporate site safety documents such as:
- Site safety policies and procedures
- Emergency response plans and procedures
- Confined space entry permits and procedures
We have provided a very flexible training solution for CSBP and Wesfarmers Kleenheat. CSBP has some internal safety trainers that complete inductions in areas like: risk assessment, permit to work and other safety training courses. FSA trainers will often stand into these roles at short notice or during planned leave to provide CSBP with a backup training option.
FSA continues to partner with CSBP and Kleenheat Gas to provide tailored emergency response and safety training that is specifically developed to the training needs of the site and reviewed regularly to ensure site relevance.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – CSBP Kwinana
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.