Onsite Medical Services & Personnel
On-site Medical Services
FSA senior and operational management has over 30 years of experience in providing remote site medical support to clients within the Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure sectors. This support can range from single paramedic positions and Top Side Support for Off Shore rigs and vessels through to clinic design, procurement and management of onsite medical services and return to work outcomes.
FSA works with clients to ensure services provision is aligned with their business and work health and safety objectives. We understand the critical role which our medical personnel are engaged to perform on site. The health of your workforce, continuity of your operations and duty of care obligations remain as KPIs for FSA personnel and management across all client sites.
As an RTO, FSA site based personnel have the capacity to provide accredited training to our clients site based personnel as a significant value add to our service provision offering.
Staffing Provision Includes:
- Registered Paramedics
- Medics / Emergency Service Officers
- 24/7 On call assistance
- Poisons Permits
- Provision of containerised clinic options
- Drugs and Disposables purchasing
- Procurement of medical equipment
- Return to Work support
Fire and Safety Australia Capability Video
Let us show you in under 3 minutes our national capability to provide:-
- Safety and emergency response training (RTO:22250) on-site or at FSA training centres; and
- Paramedics, Nurses, and Emergency Services Personnel, providing 24/7 remote support.