Drug and Alcohol Testing, Temperature Testing
Fire and Safety Australia has responded to the ever growing need for Covid-19 temperature testing and Rapid Antigen testing on site with many clients in the resources and construction industry across Australia. FSA has the capability to provide the services to compliment the clients site covid-19 plan by incorporating the temperature testing procedures and rapid antigen testing for staff on site entry (based on specific regulatory approvals in different jurisdictions across Australia).
This allows our clients to conduct their operations with the knowledge and security that all personnel entering the site have been screened prior to entry. In consultation with the client, FSA will develop testing procedures that are appropriate for the number and distribution of staff on the site and can ensure that 100% of entrants to the site are tested
Drug and alcohol testing
FSA recognises the toll that drugs and alcohol takes on safety in the workplace. Costing Australian workplaces $5.2 billion a year and around 15 per cent of workplace injuries worldwide attributable to drug and alcohol use. This is why drug and alcohol testing, as part of a robust workplace drug and alcohol management program, is a must for all Australian businesses.
One of the ways of protecting your business from the scourge of drugs and alcohol is to conduct workplace drug and alcohol testing, as part of an overall drug and alcohol management plan. By conducting on-site drug and alcohol screening, you will be able to identify personnel who knowingly or unknowingly are placing themselves and others in danger.
Fire and Safety Australia on-site emergency services officers, paramedics, and nurses, can conduct on-site Drug and Alcohol testing for your site personnel.
Medical and Emergency Response Services
- HSE Advisors
- Emergency Response Vehicles, Emergency Response Equipment
- ESO contract management, procedures, practices and Mobilisation
- Rescue planning, confined space rescue plans, work at height rescue plans
- Emergency Services Officers Provision
- Asset, VOC and competency currency / training management
- Paramedics and Nurses
- Poisons permits and telehealth support
- Clinics, Ambulances, site medical setup, medical consumables
- Drug and Alcohol Testing, Temperature Testing,
- Embedded Training
- Rapid Antigen Testing
- Outsourced Fire Safety Advisor
- Evacuation Drills & Emergency Procedures
- Risk Assessments & Safety Audits