Fire and Safety Australia (FSA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 22250), with RTO registration until 2026. A large part of our core business is the provision of emergency response and safety training. In 2019 our Registered Training organisation trained more than 35,000 personnel.
We have proven internal RTO compliance management systems. Our training compliance team of 3 personnel (Compliance Manager, RTO Manager, Training and Instructional Designer) whom are responsible for maintaining our compliance with the Australian Skills and Qualifications Authority (ASQA) and maintaining high quality training standards.
Our training division has a national team comprising of approx. 55 permanent employees located across Australia. We have worked with many of Australia’s largest Oil and Gas and Mining companies to deliver emergency response and safety training on-site at client locations, and at our own training facilities.
FSA puts forward this option to add significant value, and to save significant cost to clients by including FSA undertaking nationally recognised training whilst on-site as the emergency services contractor within the contract scope, as a key deliverable encompassing FSA’s RTO Scope of Registration.
When considering an on-site emergency response or medical sub-contract requirement, FSA suggests that you include a scope of providing nationally recognised training into the contract. We believe that the on-site emergency response team should be capable of delivering nationally recognised training as part of the on-site works. On-site personnel should be able to add value and conduct training for Santos staff and contracts to reduce overall costs to the project, this could include:
FSA has proven systems and works with clients currently in the delivery of nationally recognised training. FSA currently undertakes the following first aid training courses that can potentially be integrated into an on-site paramedic or burse supply contract:
First Aid Training Courses
- Provide First Aid
- Occupational First Aid
- Provide CPR
- Low Voltage Rescue & Provide CPR
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- Provide Advanced First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid
- HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
Medical and Emergency Response Services
- HSE Advisors
- Emergency Response Vehicles, Emergency Response Equipment
- ESO contract management, procedures, practices and Mobilisation
- Rescue planning, confined space rescue plans, work at height rescue plans
- Emergency Services Officers Provision
- Asset, VOC and competency currency / training management
- Paramedics and Nurses
- Poisons permits and telehealth support
- Clinics, Ambulances, site medical setup, medical consumables
- Drug and Alcohol Testing, Temperature Testing,
- Embedded Training
- Rapid Antigen Testing
- Outsourced Fire Safety Advisor
- Evacuation Drills & Emergency Procedures
- Risk Assessments & Safety Audits