Fire and Safety Australia has provided Health and Safety Advisors to the resources and construction industry for more than 12 years. Our HSE Advisors are all experienced personnel with a wealth of knowledge to assist you and your teams:
- Working collaboratively with site-based teams to improve and maintain a high level of HSE compliance and culture.
- Continually focus on setting and maintaining a high level HSE standard and performance.
- Provide coaching sessions regarding HSE matters.
- Develop and implement project specific risk assessment and ensure the project teams take ownership of the expected outcomes.
- Conduct incident investigations
- Provide support for training improvement and training needs.
- Provide assistance in maintaining current accreditation’s – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AS/NZS 4801.X
FSA’s HSE Consultants can perform the following tasks
- Review and Update of OHS policies and Procedures
- Host and train staff in safety meetings and pre starts
- Conduct departmental audits against policies and procedures
- Review internal policies and procedures against legislative acts.
- Review risk assessments and take 5’s
- Conduct tap root investigations on incidents
- Review and audit post incident actions