Rescue planning, confined space rescue plans, work at height rescue plans
FSA has vast experience in working at operating gas plants and developing standard operating procedures and emergency response plans. FSA has developed the following suite of documents for Chevron at the Wheatstone project, as well as many other Oil & Gas and Mining projects.
FSA has written and advised on emergency response plans for construction and operating LNG sites, mine sites and major hazard facilities. These sites include but are not limited to:
- Wheatstone LNG Operating facility – Chevron
- Wheatstone LNG Construction project – Bechtel
- Ichthys LNG Operating facility – Inpex
- Ichthys LNG Construction project- JKC LNG
- Viva Refinery Geelong
- BHP Iron Ore
- BHP Kwinana Gas Plant
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Rio Tinto Koodaideri Construction Project
- Mcdermott Australia (C/O- ESSO) Offshore Gas Development (Tuna Turrum)
We have developed our own Emergency Response Operations manual that specifies the roles and responsibilities for our Fire & Rescue staff whilst performing emergency response work at our client’s workplace. This document is then adapted based on the site-specific hazards, risks, and types of emergencies that could occur, and the types of resources that are available at each project.
When conducting Emergency Response Team Operations, FSA personnel are generally required to perform four primary roles, and as part of our site operations we develop comprehensive standard operating procedures, response manuals, and audit processes to ensure that we have comprehensive procedures in place for each of the following-
- Emergency Prevention – Pre-Incident Planning, Risk Assessments, client and sub-contractor meetings and inspections, Site Knowledge.
- Emergency Preparation – Internal and External Training for Emergency Response and Medical Staff. Training of site personnel, conducting toolbox talks, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, inspecting Emergency & Safety Equipment, and conducting regular inspections of the effectiveness of our procedures.
- Emergency Response – Standard Operating Procedures for key emergencies that may be encountered.
- Emergency Recovery – De-briefings, Revising Plans and Policies, Critical Incident Stress Management.
Successful integration of the volunteer ERT or Plant Operators if they are integrated into the emergency response framework
We believe that a successful integration begins with shared emergency response objectives. FSA seeks to begin discussions with any applicable volunteer/operator ERT personnel as soon as the contract is awarded to develop a training plan in conjunction with them and clients management personnel and to start completing emergency response exercises together immediately upon mobilisation. We involve these staff in training sessions and virtual reality training to drive shared goals for emergency response
Medical and Emergency Response Services
- HSE Advisors
- Emergency Response Vehicles, Emergency Response Equipment
- ESO contract management, procedures, practices and Mobilisation
- Rescue planning, confined space rescue plans, work at height rescue plans
- Emergency Services Officers Provision
- Asset, VOC and competency currency / training management
- Paramedics and Nurses
- Poisons permits and telehealth support
- Clinics, Ambulances, site medical setup, medical consumables
- Drug and Alcohol Testing, Temperature Testing,
- Embedded Training
- Rapid Antigen Testing
- Outsourced Fire Safety Advisor
- Evacuation Drills & Emergency Procedures
- Risk Assessments & Safety Audits