Experts in Manufacturing Safety
Fire and Safety Australia has been a supplier to the manufacturing industry for more than 8 years. Our experience includes working with steel manufacturers, cement manufacturers, the timber industry, automotive industry and other manufacturing industries throughout all states and territories of Australia.
FSA personnel have more than 400 years of combined emergency response and safety experience. Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and safety training for more than 4 years. Our experience has seen almost all of our employees involved with the delivery of emergency response and safety training to the manufacturing industry across Australia.
We Work with Leading Manufacturing Companies
Our offering to the manufacturing industry is unique in that our personnel have worked with
some of Australia’s largest manufacturing sites in every state and territory.
- Bluescope Steel
- Cement Australia
- Adelaide Brighton
- CSBP Kwinana
- Fletcher International
- Ingham Enterprises
Manufacturing Industry Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the Manufacturing industry which include:
- Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus Training
- Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
- HAZMAT Response Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Road Accident Rescue Training
- Emergency Vehicle Driving Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Issue Work Permit Training
- Gas Detection Training
- Work Safely at Heights Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Training
- Forklift Training
- EWP Training
Safety Services for the Manufacturing Industry
- Emergency Services Officers
- Shutdown emergency response standby/rescue personnel
- Site specific Emergency Response Training (Fire team operations, confined space rescue, vertical rescue, road crash rescue)
- Outsourced safety/emergency response trainers
- Site specific Safety Training (Confined space Entry, Work safely at height, Issue work permits, Risk Assessment, Gas Detection, Inductions)
- Site specific High Risk Training (Forklift, EWP, Dogging)
- Co-Provider/MOU- training delivery with client trainers through our RTO scope of registration
- Consulting (Emergency Management Plans, Emergency response tactical plans, Confined space determination, Fire & Safety consulting)
- Safety Advisors/Safety Officers
Why Manufacturing Companies Partner with Fire & Safety Australia
Our reputation within the manufacturing industry has grown by building a reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 20 staff have direct experience in conducting safety training and emergency response training at manufacturing facilities across Australia)
- ISO9001-2008 certified quality management system
- A comprehensive safety management system
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:22250) with offices around Australia and mobile training units to come to you. We will take the time to learn your organisation, your safety procedures and your equipment. We tailor our training delivery directly to your requirements.
We hold independently audited ISO9001-2008 Quality Management Certification. We work with some of Australia’s largest organisations and small to medium businesses. We will take the time to learn your organisation, safety procedures and equipment. We tailor our training directly to your requirements.
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation about manufacturing safety training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30, or submit an online enquiry below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.