Experts in Utility Industry Safety
Fire and Safety Australia has been a supplier to the utilities industry for more than 8 years. Our experience includes working with coal power stations, gas power stations, water authorities, gas and electrical companies throughout all states and territories of Australia.
Our experience has seen almost all of our employees involved with the delivery of emergency response and safety training to various power, gas and water utilities across Australia.
Our reputation within the industry has grown by building a reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
We Work With Leading Utility Companies
- Snowy Hydro Power Stations *NT Power & Water
- Yallourn Power Station
- Loy Yang Power Station (GDF Suez)
- Melbourne Water
- South East Water
- UGL Utility Services
FSA personnel have more than 400+ years of combined emergency response and safety experience. Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and safety training for more than 4 years.
Our offering to the utilities industry is unique in that our personnel have worked with some of Australia’s largest power generation, water authority and gas sites in every State and Territory.
Utilities Case Studies
Utilities Industry Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the utilities industry, which include:
- Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus
- Conduct Fire Team Operations
- HAZMAT Response
- Confined Space Rescue
- Vertical Rescue
- Road Accident Rescue
- Emergency Vehicle Driving
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Issue work permit training
- Gas Detection Training
- Height Safety Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden/Chief Warden Training
- First Aid Training
- Forklift Training
- EWP Training
FSA personnel have vast experience in working with utilities. Our long term engagements with the clients mentioned above shows that we have a high level of experience in this industry in every State and Territory of Australia.
Safety Services for the Utilities Industry
- Emergency Services Officers
- Shutdown emergency response standby/rescue personnel
- Site specific Emergency Response Training (Fire team operations, confined space rescue, vertical rescue, road crash rescue)
- Outsourced safety/emergency response trainers
- Site specific Safety Training (Confined space Entry, Work safely at height, Issue work permits, Risk Assessment, Gas Detection, Inductions)
- Site specific High Risk Training (Forklift, EWP, Dogging)
- Co-Provider/MOU- training delivery with client trainers through our RTO scope of registration
- Consulting (Emergency Management Plans, Emergency response tactical plans, Confined space determination, Fire & Safety consulting)
- Safety Advisors/Safety Officers
Why Utility Companies Partner with Fire Safety Australia
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 20 staff have direct experience in conducting safety training and emergency response training at various power generation, gas and water utilities across Australia)
- ISO9001-2008 certified Quality management system
- A comprehensive safety management system
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation about utilities safety training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30, or submit the enquiry form below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.
[cms-block id=”11801″ title=”Send an Enquiry”]