Welcome to the latest edition of our Safety Changemakers enewsletter!
Scroll down to have a look at our December Course Calendar Highlights and make sure your training is completed before 2019!
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your safety needs.
Chief Executive Officer
Fire and Safety Australia
Health and Safety Committee
This course aims to allow newly elected and current Health and Safety Committee (HSC) members, managers, and supervisors to identify and implement the legislative functions of the HSC. It provides skills and knowledge to enable HSC members to participate effectively in committee duties and contribute to the continual improvement of the safety performance in their organisation.
Topics covered include:
- Current OHS/WHS legislation and supporting documentation.
- The legal and administrative function of the HSC.
- Consultation and worker representation activities in the workplace.
- Roles and responsibilities of committee members
- Communication skills.
- Methods of improving the effectiveness of committees.
- How HSCs can participate in the systematic management of safety in the workplace.
- Participation and continual safety improvement.
Fire and Safety Australia sets the standard for online safety training offering a wide range of online safety courses for individuals and organisations.
These courses offer all the content and quality of our traditional classroom training courses without the associated travel and time costs.
Find out more
Safety Industry News
WorkSafe has urged people to take caution during this traditionally dangerous time of year.
Between 2008 and 2017 in Victoria, 53 people died in the months of November and December as a result of workplace incidents. This two-month period accounts for 22.3 per cent of all workplace deaths.
Read the full report & news…
Thirst for Improvement
With over 30 years of combined experience in providing on site emergency services to the resource, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors. FSA provides clients with a holistic and integrated approach to managing the provision of onsite emergency services.
Follow us on Facebook for more interesting photos, stories and news.
Provide First Aid Training Discount
Save 20% on all public Provide First Aid Training courses
Book into one of our public Provide First Aid courses running anytime and ensure payment is received before November 30 to receive a discount of 20% off training.
To receive the 20% discount, you just need to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Visit our website
- Select your location and click on the Register button
- Fill out the necessary details ensuring you enter the coupon code HEART2018 in the coupon box near the end of Step 1 of your enrolment.
The 20% discount will then be deducted from the price.
If you need assistance or have any questions please visit our website or contact our team on 1300 88 55 30