Welcome to the latest edition of our Safety Changemakers enewsletter!
This February Diploma of Work Health and Safety is our featured course with both online and face to face courses available.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with all your safety needs.
Chief Executive Officer
Fire and Safety Australia
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
This course is designed for participants who coordinate and maintain the work health and safety program within an organisation.
This training course provides participants with the opportunity to grow their practical knowledge and skills in the development, implementation and management of WHS systems.
A Diploma of Work Health and Safety covers the following:
- Recognise, evaluate and manage health and safety hazards in the workplace.
- Administer various work health and safety functions, planning and policy and process development in the workplace.
- Communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Develop actions, interventions and measures to prevent re-occurrences of incidents.
- Achieve change in work health and safety matters.
- Gather and analyse relevant work health and safety information and data.
- Contribute to the implementation, review and improvement of the work health and safety plan and work health and safety management system.
First Aid Kits
First Aid Kits are an important item to have with you whether it be in the car, the home or in your bag they can be utilised in any emergency. A well-stocked First Aid Kit should be able to treat minor injuries and assist with major ones until further help arrives. Read more…
2019 National Safety Awards of Excellence
Eight award categories are available for you to nominate your safety heroes in Australia’s only national and independent awards program.
Training, Emergency Response,
Safety Shop & More!
Fire and Safety Australia are your one stop shop for all your Safety and Emergency Response needs.
Take a look at our Capability Statement to view the courses we offer – or have one of our consultants drop one off to you!
Safety Industry News
Safe Work Australia recently had an independent review conducted on the model WHS laws.
The review made 34 recommendations designed to enhance the WHS framework.
Thirst for Improvement
Training courses are heating up!
Our Fire Extinguisher training course lets students operate a Fire Extinguisher.
Our Trainers are always looking at how to make training more engaging, realistic and beneficial.
Follow our Facebook page for more interesting photos and stories.
|Manual Handling||March 05
|Health and Safety Committee||March 18
|Enter Confined Space||March 06 - 07
|Fire Extinguisher, Fire Warden
& Chief Fire Warden
|Permit Issuer||March 01