Apply Work Health and Safety Regulations, Codes and Practices in the Workplace Course DescriptionThis online WHS introduction training programme involves the skills and knowledge required to apply work health and safety (WHS)/occupational health and safety (OHS) regulations and codes of practices in the electrotechnology workplace.
Make a Booking
|Apply WHS Regulations, Codes and Practices in the Workplace - November 2023 Distance Learning||01/11/2023 - 31/01/2024||$110.00|
|Apply WHS Regulations, Codes and Practices in the Workplace - December 2023 Distance Education||01/12/2023 - 01/03/2024||$110.00|
|Duration||View Public Course Dates
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
|Location||On-site at your location or at our training facility|
|Units of Competency|
BSB41419 Certificate IV in
Work Health and Safety
About this course
Why Choose This Course
This online WHS introduction training programme involves the skills and knowledge required to apply work health and safety (WHS) / occupational health and safety (OHS) regulations and codes of practices in the electrotechnology workplace.
It includes applying safe working practices, following workplace procedures for hazard identification and risk control. It also includes electrotechnology worker responsibilities and application for health and safety, risk management and adherence to safety practices as part of electrotechnology work functions when preparing to enter a work area.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
You will gain and overview and basic understanding of:
- The basic legal requirements covering occupational health and safety in the workplace
- What constitutes a safe work environment
- Manual Handling requirements
- The requirements for safe use of chemicals used in the workplace
- The requirements for working at heights
- The requirements for confined spaces
- The physical and psychological hazards in the workplace
- Working safely on or near electrical infrastructure
- Emergency CPR and life support in the workplace
4-6 hours for online course delivery.
No participation in classroom required
An enrolment duration of 3 months is available for each enrolment.
FSA Entry Requirements:
Corporate courses available on request.
Benefits of this course
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
On successful completion of this program, participants will be awarded the following Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- UEECD0007 - Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
We provide a FAST 1-hour response time for all enquiries with FAST decisions and FAST issue resolutions
Service with 7 training centres and a full-time FSA presence in all States and Territories for Training and Medical/Emergency Response personnel
SUPPORT FOR OUR CLIENT PARTNERS
We always put our clients first, with tailored training courses and bespoke on-site medical and emergency response solutions.
150+ FSA team members and our values-based culture is at the heartbeat of our company.
15+ years in business, training 40,000 people per year, providing 10,000+ days per year in Paramedic, Nurse, and Emergency Services Officer shifts.
Providing the latest technology to improve the FSA experience- virtual reality, medisim medical simulation, world class clean burning fire training technology, and remote telemedicine and medical solutions.
Safety for Leaders
Assist with Managing WHS Compliance of Contractors
Contribute to WHS Risk Management
Contribute to Workplace Incident Response
Health and Safety Committee
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Risk Management & WHS Policies & Procedures
Apply Work Health and Safety Regulations, Codes and Practices in the Workplace
WHS Q&A Session – BSB51319
WHS Q&A Session – BSB41419
What you Recieve
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experienced trainers.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
On The Day
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Laptop or Tablet
Cancellation / Transfer Policy
Refer to the course participant handbook.
All cancellation and transfer requests must be received in writing.
Course Cancellation Policy
When cancelling an enrolment, the following charges will apply:
- 2 business day cooling off period
- 7 or more business days - no charge
- 6 or less business days - 50 percent (50%) of course fee incurred
- 3 business day’s notice or less from start time (weekends / public holidays not included) – no refund / full course charge
Course Transfer Policy
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another, the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 7 or more business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 6 or less business days prior to course date – 50 percent (50%) of course fee incurred
- Transferred 3 or less business days from start time (weekends / public holidays not included) – no refund / full course charge
- Name changes 5 business days or less prior to course date will incur a $50.00 +GST fee per name change
- Non-attendance of any course will not entitle the client to any refund, set-off, waiver or reduction of the fee and the client remains required to pay all fees in respect of courses that it does not attend, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the company.
- In the event any learner is turned away from training as a result of being adversely affected by drugs or alcohol in the trainer’s opinion, there shall be no refund
Once a training date has been confirmed by FSA, any changes made by the client to this booking, including cancellation or postponement will result in the following fees after the 2 business day cooling off period:
- Cancelled / transferred 7 or more business days prior to course date - no charge
- Cancelled / transferred 6 business days or less prior to course date - 50 percent (50%) of course fee
- Cancelled / transferred 3 or less business days from start time - no refund / full course charge name changes 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
All Cancellation Requests must be received in writing
When cancelling or withdrawing an enrolment, the following charges will apply:
- 2 business day cooling off period upon receipt of payment
- Cancelled / withdrawn between 3-13 business days, course fee refunded minus an admin fee of $250.00
- Cancelled / withdrawn after 14 days from commencement – 100% of course fee forfeited.
Link to Fees, Refunds and Charges Policy