Licence To Perform Dogging
Course code: CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
Custom Corporate Dates Available
– Book Anytime –
Onsite Or At Our Training Centres
Price on enquiry
Why Choose This Course
Our aim with this course is to provide the participants with the skills and the knowledge to safely perform dogging work, which may lead to the assessments required by the relevant State or Territory to issue a High Risk Work Licence for Dogman.
Note: An additional fee is charged by the relevant state or territory regulatory bodies for the issuance of High Risk Work Licences.
This course has been designed to provide the knowledge to safely and efficiently sling and direct loads handled by cranes. A Dogging High Risk Work Licence is required in all industries when a person must make a decision on what type of slinging or lifting equipment is required, or how to sling a load that is freely suspended by any type of crane.
FSA Entry Requirements:
Fitness to participate
Participants must be 18 years or over
Safety PPE and footwear
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
2 forms of ID and certified photos (passport size) for the application of High Risk Work Licence
Safely and efficiently sling and handle loads
State the safe working load of, and uses for, ropes, chains and other lifting devices
Estimate the weights of loads composed of different materials
Direct the movement of cranes using standard crane signals, both visual and audible
- Take precautions and measures to prevent accidents in connection with the movements of loads handled by a crane
During the training sessions we may complete practical assessments where appropriate, in a group environment, on actual work tasks or in a simulated environment
Contact Fire & Safety Australia for further information on class sizes
Contact Fire & Safety Australia for further information on locations
Contact Fire & Safety Australia for further information on schedule
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised Units of Competency:
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Safety PPE and footwear
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: Price on enquiry
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course – 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.