Dropped Objects Prevention Training
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
Statistics have shown that dropped objects account for a major part of all safety related incidents. In 2016-2017 9% of all worker fatalities were due to being hit by falling objects. Because of this organisations are striving to create a workplace that is drop-free and accident/incident free.
Building on industry best practice, this course provides the participants with the knowledge and confidence to assist with reducing “dropped objects incidents” in their working environments.
Along with general structural and mechanical aspects of dropped objects causation, the course covers the role that human behaviour and error plays in dropped objects incidences, an area of increasing focus within the campaign to reduce dropped objects to zero.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- What is a dropped object?
- The consequences of dropped objects
- Common causes of dropped objects
- The prevention of dropped objects
- Management of dropped objects
- The effects of gravity
- Safe lifting/hoisting procedures
- No-Go and Red Zones
- Working with tools at heights
- Behavioural safety considerations
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in most states
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 0
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.