Comcare Health & Safety Representative Refresher Training
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
The purpose of this course is for you to acquire the knowledge and skills to enable you to exercise your powers for the purpose of promoting and ensuring the health and safety at work of members of your work group.
This course is for elected Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) and Elected Deputy Health and Safety Representatives (Deputy HSRs) under the WHS Act 2011 who have requested approved training. Note: section 72 of the WHS Act 2011 entitles a HSR to attend an initial course of training in work health and safety after being elected. The HSR in consultation with their employer also has the right to choose the course of training they attend.
This course is designed for anyone elected a Health and Safety Representative within the State jurisdiction of ACT.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Enclosed footwear
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
The course content covers:
- WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR.
- Key parties, legislative obligations and duties.
- The role, function and powers of a health and safety representative.
- The role of a health and safety representative within their work group including, participation in the resolution of work health and safety issues, issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices and directing cessation of unsafe work.
This course is delivered by NSCA
5 Days: Note this course must be completed within 6 months of course commencement
Onsite or at our training facility
Public and corporate courses available in most states & territories
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
|Health and Safety Representatives Refresher (Comcare approved in the Commonwealth Jurisdiction)||05 November 2021||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||SUNSHINE WEST - VIC||7||$350.00|
|Health and Safety Representatives Refresher (Comcare approved in the Commonwealth Jurisdiction)||19 November 2021||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||SMITHFIELD - NSW||11||$350.00|
|Comcare Health & Safety Representative Refresher Training||31 January 2022||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||SUNSHINE WEST-VIC||20||$350.00|
|Comcare Health & Safety Representative Refresher Training||14 April 2022||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||MULGRAVE-VIC||20||$350.00|
|Comcare Health & Safety Representative Refresher Training||17 June 2022||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||MULGRAVE-VIC||20||$350.00|
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 350
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.