HEIGHTS INCIDENT FIRST RESPONSE TRAINING
Heights Incident First Response
PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
PUAEME001B Provide emergency care
- Book Anytime -
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid (or equivalent)
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights (or equivalent)
Onsite or at our training facility
WA, NSW and QLD
- PPE of the rescuer
- The briefing
- Command & control
- Safety of the rescue team
- Suspension intolerance
- First Aid
- Care & maintenance
- Rope inspection
- Retiring a rope
- Rope packaging
- Pre-rigged system and ladder rescue
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.