REHABILITATION AND RETURN TO WORK CO-ORDINATOR
Rehabilitation and Return to Work Co-Ordinator – WHS Training
Course code: BSBWHS407
• BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
This course is designed to provide a basic introduction into the management of claims and address the necessary skills and knowledge to establish and/or maintain a system for managing the rehabilitation and early return to work, of injured workers at the workplace.
The course is divided into two parts, the first part consisting of key definitions, terms and obligations as they apply to rehabilitation within a workplace, under current legislative requirements. The second part of the course focuses on the student’s ability to assist with the management of workers compensation and return-to-work claims and processes, providing the students with a variety of opportunities to discuss a wide range of cases, use the legislation and then apply it to a range of situations. This part is accredited training and applies to “Assist with Claims Management, Rehabilitation and Return to Work Programs BSBWHS407”; which is elective unit of BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Delivered by NCSA
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Legislation to assist the Employer towards implementation and maintenance of a rehabilitation and return to work program
- Coordinating the development of a policy, procedures and specific documents, to manage workplace rehabilitation within the workplace
- Promoting and raising awareness of workplace rehabilitation within their own workplace
- Identifying the practical steps and required administrative processes, following the workplace injury of a worker and towards their early return to work
- Establish a suitable duties plan and liaise with relevant key stakeholders (medical practitioners, direct supervisors/manager, the injured worker and Workers Compensation Insurer) which meet the needs of the injured worker
- Delivered by NCSA
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information