Course code: MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
Custom Corporate Dates Available
– Book Anytime –
Onsite Or At Our Training Centres
Price on enquiry
View Course Preview
Why Choose This Course
Our nationally accredited Risk Assessment / Job Safety Analysis Training course is designed to teach participants how to accurately complete a Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis in accordance with their workplace procedures.
This course is an ideal starting point for persons who may need to complete JSA’s or Risk Assessments in their normal work duties. Participants will learn to complete JSA’s and Risk Assessments, looking at the risk assessment process of their workplace, covering risk controls, consequences and categories of risk using Hierarchy of hazard control and residual risk reduction strategies.
This course may be delivered as a stand-alone course, or as part of other safety programmes including but not limited to, confined space entry, working under and/or issuing permits.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Enclosed footwear
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Legislation and compliance
Roles and responsibilities
Risk assessment and mitigation
Hazard controls and implementation
Review of risk management process
Effective communication and consultation as part of the risk
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in most States & Territories
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.