Undertake Road Crash Rescue
PUASAR024 Undertake road crash rescue
PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- Book Anytime -
Price on enquiry *
Why Choose This Course
Our nationally accredited Road Crash Rescue training course is designed for personnel who may be required to perform rescue of personnel whom are trapped in motor vehicles, industrial plant or machinery in the workplace. This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Capabilities and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Following the training course, personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various motor vehicle, machinery and plant on-site emergencies.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (or equivalent)
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation (or equivalent) (delivered as part of the course)
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI and Fitness to Participate
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Enclosed footwear/appropriate fire rated safety boots and PPE clothing
e.g. Fire protection/turnout uniform); Head and eye protection, gloves
Evidence of each participant holding the above competencies must be provided prior to entry into the course.
- Vehicle and machinery construction
- Road crash rescue hazards
- Rescue equipment
- Rescue team formation
- Managing injuries at the incident scene
- Vehicle stabilisation
- Car identification / heavy vehicle rescue techniques
- Airbags & battery isolation
- Personal protective equipment
- Rescue team ethos & ideals
- Patient handling
- Rapid casualty access
- Vehicle extrication
- Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in most states
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: Price on enquiry
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.