Undertake Road Crash Rescue Training
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
Our nationally accredited Road Crash Rescue training course is designed for personnel who may be required to perform rescue of personnel whom are trapped in motor vehicles, industrial plant or machinery in the workplace. This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Capabilities and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Following the training course, personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various motor vehicle, machinery and plant on-site emergencies.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (or equivalent)
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation (or equivalent) (delivered as part of the course)
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI and Fitness to Participate
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Enclosed footwear/appropriate fire rated safety boots and PPE clothing
e.g. Fire protection/turnout uniform); Head and eye protection, gloves
Evidence of each participant holding the above competencies must be provided prior to entry into the course.
- Vehicle and machinery construction
- Road crash rescue hazards
- Rescue equipment
- Rescue team formation
- Managing injuries at the incident scene
- Vehicle stabilisation
- Car identification / heavy vehicle rescue techniques
- Airbags & battery isolation
- Personal protective equipment
- Rescue team ethos & ideals
- Patient handling
- Rapid casualty access
- Vehicle extrication
- Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in most states
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- PUASAR024 Undertake road crash rescue
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 0
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.