Supervise Work In Confined Spaces
Course code: RIIWHS401E Supervise work in confined spaces
- Book Anytime -
View Course Preview
Why Choose This Course
This training programme develops a participant’s skills and knowledge required to supervise work in confined spaces, and is appropriate for those working in supervisory or technical specialist roles.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI, sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course and fitness to participate
- Enclosed shoes / safety footwear and clothing appropriate to site requirements.
- Participants to have completed a Confined Space Entry course with the following units of competency as a minimum.
Participants to have completed a Confined Space Entry course with the following units of competency as a minimum:
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space AND/OR RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
Evidence of participants having obtained these units (or equivalent as per training.gov.au) must be provided.
- Preparing for work
- Providing information
- Ensuring that the safety and health of personnel entering and working in a confined space is not affected
- Supervising entry and work
- Implementing emergency and rescue systems
- Withdrawing from confined space and facilitate return to service.
Onsite or at our training facility.
Corporate Courses available all states.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised Units of Competency:
RIIWHS401D Supervise work in confined spaces
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Enclosed shoes / safety footwear and clothing appropriate to site requirements.
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.