Tower Rescue Refresher
PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
UETTDRRF04 Perform tower rescue
ICTTCR203 Use safe rigging practices to climb and perform rescues on telecommunications network structures
View Course Preview
Why Choose This Course
This training course develops the skills of personnel to complete a complex rope rescue on their own using rope rescue equipment and tower climbing equipment. This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies.
Following the training course, the emergency response team shall be capable of responding and controlling various rope rescue on-site emergencies, as such this rescue focused course is not designed for general “Tower” workers.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- A sufficient level of fitness to complete the course
- Appropriate safety footwear and PPE Clothing
- PPE Clothing appropriate to site requirements
- USI that can be verified to ensure release of Statement of Attainment
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid * and HLTAID001 Provide Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation **or equivalent as per training.gov.au
- Previously done nationally recognized training in heights rescue/ vertical rescue or tower rescue. Provision of prior statement of attainment
Evidence of each participant holding the above competency must be provided prior to entry into the course. Where the participant fails to provide the entry requirement Units of Competency evidence, no Statement of Attainment will be awarded
- AS4488 & AS1891.4 – Falls From Height Regulations
- Software Theory: Harness, Ropes etc.
- Hardware Theory
- Life Rescue Knots & Hitches
- Anchor Points / Anchor Systems
- Suspension Trauma
- Rappelling Skills
- Rescue Team Ethos & Ideals
- Lowering & Raising Systems
- Patient Handling
- ‘Pick Off’ Rescues
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
Onsite or at our training facility
Public and corporate courses available in most States & Territories
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: $375
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Find Course Dates And Enrol
⇓ Use this option to choose your preferred state.
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.