Welcome to the FSA Careers Board
Fire and Safety Australia, a leader in the provision of emergency response and safety training with a true national footprint and client base. We also encompassing the National Safety Council of Australia and are a registered training organisation (RTO:22250)
Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) has more than 16 years’ experience in providing Australia’s leading provider of workplace safety training and on site medical and emergency response services. FSA are an inclusive and highly diversified organisation leading the industry in these areas.
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Empowered and inclusive team environment
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities
- Core Values driven organisation
- Make a difference…’Forever change safety in the World’
More About Us
Our core values are
- Thirst for Improvement
- Commitment our team and clients
- Passion for Safety
- Be Memorable
Key points about us
- We have a national team of approx. 150 people.
- Each year we provide more than 10,000 Medical and Emergency Response personnel shifts across Australia each year to the mining, oil and gas, construction, renewable energy, and manufacturing sites. We also provide medical and emergency response vehicles, medical equipment and first aid rooms, and poisons permits and clinical governance guidelines as part of FSA’s remote medical and emergency response turn-key package.
- We have training facilities located in every State and Territory of Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin, ACT).
- Each year we train approx. 40,000 individual participants Australia Wide in both corporate on-site training and open public courses.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:22250).
- We are an Australian owned organisation totally focussed on working with our client partners to improve safety, emergency response, and healthcare across Australia.
Our team exists to help keep your team safe. We will partner with you to create a site and business specific training program that lasts well beyond the initial training. Our passionate and engaging trainers will ensure that your team retains the fire and safety skills to keep your workplace safe, minimise loss and maintain compliance within the legal and regulatory framework.
Our Medical and Emergency Response Professionals (Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers, Nurses, Safety Advisors) will work with you for on-site 24/7 preparedness and response.
We are a growing business that is growing our reputation for delivering engaging emergency response and safety training. FSA are passionate about the role we play in transforming people’s lives, and with our company values setting us apart from the competition, we want you also to live and breathe our strong values and vision. We believe in recruiting the best emergency response, medical and safety professionals to impart our knowledge and skills into our learners, patients, and client partners. If you match with our core values and would like to join the Fire and Safety Australia Team, please apply via one of the roles listed or contact us.