Operate Light Vehicles
RIIVEH201E Operate light vehicle
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
The Operate Light Vehicle course is for people who will be responsible for operating a light vehicle in an operational role.
The course includes planning and preparing for a journey, pre-start, start-up, shut-down procedures, operating a light vehicle over different terrains and completing minor maintenance on a light vehicle.
Participants are required to hold a current unrestricted Class C drivers’ licence
FSA Entry Requirements:
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Fitness to participate
Free from the influence of drugs and alcohol
Enclosed shoes and clothing appropriate to training site requirements
Participants are required to hold a current unrestricted Class C drivers’ licence, applicable for the vehicle being driven and meet the national vision standards requirements for the that states legislation, with or without corrective lenses
Evidence of each participant holding the above competencies must be provided prior to entry into the course.
To demonstrate knowledge of the requirements for planning a light vehicle journey
To demonstrate knowledge and skills when operating a light vehicle
To demonstrate the ability to complete minor maintenance on a light vehicle
Max 3 per car for practical training
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses in all states
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised Units of Competency: RIIVEH201D Operate light vehicle
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days – no charge
- 5 business days or less – 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time – no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course – 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.