Fire Combo Awareness Fire Extinguisher/Fire Warden/Chief Warden
Awareness training only – Certificate of Attendance on completion
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Price on enquiry *
View Course Preview
Why Choose This Course
Our combined Fire Combo Awareness day includes training on the use of Fire Extinguisher and the responsibilities of Fire Warden and Chief Fire Warden.
These non accredited training courses includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely handle workplace emergencies, from attending to a small workplace emergency up to the responsibilities required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Chief Fire Warden.
Participants can attend one or all of the courses mentioned above on the day of training and on the successful completion of a course will be given Certificate of Attendance.
FSA Entry Requirements:
Fitness to participate
Enclosed footwear, preferably with long pants when using the fire extinguishers
Fire safety & evacuation
Classes of fire
Types of fire extinguishers
Safety procedures and methods of extinguishment
Practical session (portable fire extinguishers)
Fire warden legal & regulatory requirements
Australian standard 3745-2010 requirements
Building fire safety
Search patterns and techniques
Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
Fire wardens procedures & responsibilities
Types of evacuation including bomb threat procedure
Building fire alarms & communications systems
Developing evacuation plans & procedures
Human behaviour in emergencies
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in all States and Territories
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: Price on enquiry
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.