Fire Extinguisher / Fire Warden / Chief Fire Warden Awareness Training
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
Our combined Fire Combo Awareness day includes training on the use of Fire Extinguisher and the responsibilities of Fire Warden and Chief Fire Warden.
These non accredited training courses includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely handle workplace emergencies, from attending to a small workplace emergency up to the responsibilities required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Chief Fire Warden.
Participants can attend one or all of the courses mentioned above on the day of training and on the successful completion of a course will be given Certificate of Attendance.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Enclosed footwear, preferably with long pants when using the fire extinguishers
- Fire tetrahedron
- Fire safety & evacuation
- Classes of fire
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures and methods of extinguishment
- Practical session (portable fire extinguishers)
- Fire warden legal & regulatory requirements
- Australian standard 3745-2010 requirements
- Building fire safety
- Search patterns and techniques
- Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
- Fire wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Types of evacuation including bomb threat procedure
- Building fire alarms & communications systems
- Developing evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency co-ordination
- Human behaviour in emergencies
- Post-evacuation activities
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in all States and Territories
Units of Competency:
- This is non-accredited training. On successful completion of the training you will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 0
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.