Fire and Safety Australia remains open for business as of 23/3/2020
The wellbeing of our people and students is the most important objective that we have as a business. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and will follow the advice of the Australian and State/Territory Governments.
As per Australian Government advice, students must not attend a course if you have:
- Arrived back in Australia from overseas, within the last 14 days, or
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days, or
- have flu like symptoms, or
- been diagnosed with coronavirus.
If you are attending a course, please be assured that FSA does have effective measures in place. This includes:
- Social distancing 4m2+ per person in indoor spaces, and at least 1.5m between all persons– more space in classrooms and reallocation of classes to open areas within FSA facilities
- Health screening declarations prior to entry to FSA facilities
- Hygiene controls :
- Facilities to wash your hands,
- Hand sanitizers
- Gloves if requested
- All equipment and surface cleaning regime – daily
If you meet any of the above criteria, please call us immediately on 1300 88 55 30 to postpone your course.
Fire and Safety Australia