3 Months FREE NSCA Foundation membership
For a limited time only, Fire & Safety Australia clients can receive an additional THREE MONTHS of FREE Corporate Silver or Corporate Gold membership with the NSCA Foundation when a new or upgraded membership is taken for those categories.
Corporate membership allows you and your colleagues to access ongoing training discounts, a substantial suite of online content, free events — including many webinars, the National Safety magazine, and much more.
To take advantage of the offer, FSA clients must make payment for membership by 30 June 2021.
Please contact our Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to access this unique offer by upgrading your membership or becoming a new NSCA Foundation member.
NSCA Foundation’s vision is to support Australian workplaces to be the safest in the world. Corporate membership provides you and your peers the opportunity to access membership services and support as well as to prioritise health and safety outcomes for your organisation.
NSCA Foundation Corporate Silver and Gold membership benefits include:
- Discounts of 10% for public safety training courses with Fire & Safety Australia and NSCA
- Access of all membership resources and discounts for your ENTIRE work health and safety teams
- Free access to a suite of events, including a significant library of existing and new webinars
- Profile and recognition – a member e-logo which can be used as part of your commitment to safety
- Expert Helpdesk – have your workplace health and safety queries answered by experienced professionals
- Updates on changes to regulations – briefing presentations by state regulators and legal experts
For further information, please contact our Membership Team at email@example.com.
Everyone in an organisation can contribute to the health, safety and wellbeing of their colleagues and themselves. NSCA Foundation corporate membership enables the individuals in your organisation to access a wealth of online resources, receive on-going training, and network with fellow work health and safety professionals. Join Australia’s leading work health and safety association today!