Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
Why Choose This Course
This qualification reflects the role of employees who take on emergency response team responsibilities in addition to their main duties. They perform tasks involving a range of varied activities most of which are often time critical, complex and non-routine.
• ERT Team member
• Emergency Services Officer
• First Responder
• Occupational Health and Safety/WHS Officer
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI and fitness to participate
- Previous first aid certificate
- The ability to perform CPR on the floor
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Appropriate PPE and enclosed footwear at all times
- Completion of pre-course external learning requirements
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Working with diverse people
- Recognising healthy body systems
- Infection prevention
- Basic medical terminology
- Providing first aid to an advanced level
- Extended first aid care
4 days in classroom plus up to 75 hrs
of pre-course external learning – allow approx 4 weeks
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses all states
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Qualification for: HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.