Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface)
• RIIRIS201E Conduct local risk control
• RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
• RIIGOV201E Comply with site work processes/procedures
• RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
• RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
• RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Why Choose This Course
Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface) is the standard for meeting the health and safety obligations in the coal mining industry in Queensland. Its purpose is to assist sites to establish and maintain a training system that delivers competent, safe and efficient work teams. This Induction course covers many of the safety requirements for working the Coal Industry and will assist people who are working or looking for work in the mines in Queensland.
After completing the course, participants will be required to demonstrate how they can apply what they have learnt to a real work situation. This is achieved by completing a Workplace Assessment Book in mining work environment. Students gain first-hand experience from our instructors with extensive industry expertise and experience and work through a series of real life scenarios.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI and sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Fitness to participate along with clothing and footwear appropriate to delivery site. This may include PPE
- RIIRIS201E Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIGOV201E Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course all states.
Public Courses available in Queensland.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised Units of Competency:
STANDARD 11 GENERIC COAL MINE INDUCTION (SURFACE)
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days – no charge
- 5 business days or less – 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time – no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course – 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Find Course Dates Or Enrol
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.