COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & RETAIL SAFETY
Experts in Commercial Property and Retail Safety
Fire Safety Australia has been a supplier to the commercial property and retail industries since 2007. Our experience includes working with various property owners, property managers, commercial real estate agents, property developers and retail stores nationally.
Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and safety training for more than 4 years.
Our offering to the commercial property and retail industry is unique in that our personnel have worked to develop national tailored training solutions for the clients outlined below and we have rolled out projects for major commercial building operators to ensure AS3745 fire and evacuation compliance with more than 100+ sites nationally.
We Work with Leading Commercial Property & Retail Companies
- Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC)
- Crown Casino
- Spotlight, Anaconda, Spotlight Property Group
- Harris Scarfe
Commercial Property & Retail Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the commercial property and retail industries which include:
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Fire Warden Training
- Evacuation Exercises
- First Aid Training
- Forklift Training
- EWP Training
FSA personnel have vast experience in working with the commercial property and retail industry. Our long term engagements with the clients mentioned above shows that we have a high level of experience in this industry in every State and Territory of Australia.
Safety Services for the Commercial Property & Retail Industries
- Site specific Safety Training (Fire Warden, Fire Extinguisher, Chief Warden)- Both accredited (RTO:22250) and non-accredited
- Consulting (Emergency Management Plans, Emergency Evacuation Plans, Fire & Safety Consulting Services)
Why Commercial Property & Retail Companies Partner with Fire & Safety Australia
Our reputation within the industry has grown by building a reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
- Our experience has seen more than half of all of our trainers involved in the delivery of emergency response and safety training to various commercial property and retail premises throughout Australia. FSA personnel have more than 400+ years of combined emergency response and safety experience.
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 15 staff have direct experience in conducting safety training and emergency response training at various commercial and retail properties across Australia)
- ISO9001-2008 certified quality management system
- A comprehensive safety management system
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation about commercial property and retail safety training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30, or submit an online enquiry form below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.