This is a non-accredited training course, a Certificate of Attendance is issued on completion.
Price upon Enquiry *
Why Choose This Course
This course provides the skills and knowledge required to drive vehicles safely in various road conditions. It includes safe driving techniques, updated knowledge of state road laws, effects of fatigue, monitoring traffic and managing hazardous conditions.
This course is targeted towards sales representatives or any staff members who do normal day to day driving.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Free from the influence of drugs & alcohol
- Students are to ensure they have a current drivers licence suitable for the class of vehicles to be used before the commencement of the training
Evidence of each participant holding the above competencies must be provided prior to entry into the course.
- The driver – attitude/behaviour
- The vehicle is a workplace
- Journey management
- Driving risk & risk taking behaviours
- Scanning & observation
- Optimism bias
- Resolving safety/risk conflicts
- Low risk driving
- Commentary driving
- Vehicle inspections
- Practical driving
- Braking & engaging of the ABS
- Safety ownership
Onsite or at our training facility
Courses available in most states
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: Price upon Enquiry
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.