Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
Our nationally accredited Conduct Fire Team Operations training courses are designed for persons who may be required to operate as part of a team to combat various types of fires on-site. This training introduces personnel to the basic principles of structure firefighting, LPG Emergencies, Chemical Fires, Vehicle Fires and offensive/defensive firefighting techniques.
Participants will develop skills to select the correct firefighting equipment based on the type of fire encountered. Our nationally accredited training covers how to act as part of a fire team in accordance with firefighting procedures. This includes obtaining water, pumping water and attacking a fire. This course will provide further information for the sizeup of fires, usage of offensive/defensive attacks etc.
- PUAFIR210 Prevent injury (or equivalent)
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI and Fitness to participate
- PUAFIR207B (or equivalent) Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- Participants must be clean shaven, no facial hair that may affect facial seal as per Australian Standards
- Fire rated PPE & footwear
- Sufficient Language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Evidence of each participant holding the above competency must be provided prior to entry into the course
- Basic fire science
- Responding to fires & emergencies
- LPG emergencies
- Chemical fires
- Structural firefighting safety
- Vehicle firefighting safety
- Firefighting tactics & techniques
- Grassfire/ bushfire attack strategies
- PRACTICAL SESSIONS: Three person gas attack, boundary exposure cooling, structural firefighting and search operations
- Principles of SIZE-UP and RECEO when responding to fires
- Introduction to emergency team leader duties
Onsite or at our training centres. Access to live fire ground essential.
Corporate courses available in most states and territories.
Units of Competency:
- PUAEQU001 Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- PMAWHS211 Prepare equipment for emergency response
- RIIERR201E Conduct fire team operations
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 0
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.