Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment
Course code: CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
View Course Preview
Why Choose This Course
This course specifies the outcomes required to demonstrate the use of portable fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets.
This unit of competency supports fire protection equipment service technicians responsible for demonstrating to customers how to interpret and follow manufacturers’ instructions on various first attack firefighting equipment in emergency situations.
Work in this area must be completed according to relevant legislative, industry, customer and organisational requirements, including Occupational Workplace Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) policies and procedures.
Different states and territories may have regulatory mechanisms that apply to this unit.
FSA Entry Requirements:
Fitness to participate
Enclosed footwear, long pants, long sleeves
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Raising the alarm
Fire safety & evacuation
Classes of fire
Types of fire extinguishers
Safety procedures when fighting fires
Practical fire extinguisher, fire blanket & fire hose reels scenarios
Onsite or at our training facility
Public and corporate courses available in most states & territories
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed above or a Certificate of Attendance for non-accredited training.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: $150
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Find Course Dates And Enrol
⇓ Use this option to choose your preferred state.
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.