SA Health & Safety Representative Initial 5 Day Training (SafeWork SA Approved)
Custom Corporate Dates Available
- Book Anytime -
Why Choose This Course
This SafeWork SA accredited Level Three refresher 2 day Health and Safety Representative Training Course aims to add and extend to the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the 5 day and 3 day courses. An important feature of the course design is the flexibility of topics to enable participants to select areas directly relevant to their workplace management structure.
This course is for elected Health & Safety Representatives (HSR’s) and deputy HSR’s in the SA Jurisdiction who have completed the SA Initial 5 Day course. SA HSR’s are entitled to attend the 2 Day Level 3 refresher course in their third year of office.
- Evidence of Identify
- Must provide evidence of completing the SA Initial 5 day course
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Enclosed footwear
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
The course content covers:
- Duties, responsibilities, principles and practices of managing procedure development and administrative controls for multiple WHS risks
- The responsibilities and duties of PCBU’s, officers, supervisors and contractors in the context of WHS policy and procedure development.
- Identifying various elements of a safe system of work.
- Participate in and contribute to developing workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Principles and practices associated with effective auditing programmes.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit planning process.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit process and activities.
- Participate in and contribute to the review of audit findings and activities.
This course is delivered by NSCA
Onsite or at our training facility
Public and corporate course available in SA.
Book This Course
Corporate training packages
Would you like group training for your employees? Click here to enquire and we will contact you, or call 1300 88 55 30 so we can tailor a training course for your organisation.
|Health and Safety Representatives Initial SA Level 1||08 November 2021 - 12 November 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||MAWSON LAKES - SA||10||$945.00|
|SA Health & Safety Representative Initial 5 Day Training (SafeWork SA Approved)||28 February - 4 March 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||MAWSON LAKES - SA||14||$945.00|
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experience trainers.
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Course Pricing: 945
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted. We also offer payment instalments.
Can we combine various courses or multiple staff members into a training package? Yes companies can add other FSA courses into a training package, or enrol multiple attendees to save money.
Contact us via the enquiry form below for more information.
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- More than 5 business days - no charge
- 5 business days or less - 50% of course fee
- 24 hours from start time - no refund
- 2 business day “cooling off period”
- Transferred / cancelled more than 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred / cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred / cancelled 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date - 50% of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time - no refund / full course charge
- Name changes to the booked course - 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Contact us to learn more
Gain practical skills, earn nationally recognised qualifications and open up more job opportunities. Our courses are valued by companies and organisations across Australia. You may also be able to earn credit towards a university degree in some courses.
Contact our experienced Course Advisors to discuss more about this course or discover other courses that will suit you.