Lead Emergency Teams Course Description
This training program is applicable for employees working in onshore / offshore facilities in emergency response leadership roles and designed for those who are required to assess an emergency and determine and coordinate the responses.
STEP 1 - MAKE A BOOKING (Select a state, date, and click BOOK NOW)
|Course Price||$0 pp for public course
Corporate bookings – Request a quote, click here
Units of Competency:
- PMAWHS311 Lead emergency teams
About this course
Why Choose this Course
This includes rescue of personnel at risk and containment of the emergency, and they would normally be nominated to assume the responsibility of emergency team leader - typically they would be leading an incident response or fire emergency response team.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI that can be verified to release Statement of Attainment, Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Fitness to participate declaration
- Enclosed safety footwear and PPE
- Current first aid certificate at any level
- Breathing apparatus certificate
- Vertical Rescue and/or Confined Space Rescue certificate
- Assessing the nature and extent of an emergency
- Risk control, hazard identification and dynamic risk assessment
- Effective search and rescue techniques and emergency tactics
- Casualty handling
- Confining the spread of an emergency
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available in most States & Territories
Benefits of this course
- On successful completion of the training you will receive a Statement of Attainment
On successful completion of this program, participants will be awarded the following Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- PMAWHS311 Lead emergency teams
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
We provide a FAST 1-hour response time for all enquiries with FAST decisions and FAST issue resolutions
Service with 7 training centres and a full-time FSA presence in all States and Territories for Training and Medical/Emergency Response personnel
SUPPORT FOR OUR CLIENT PARTNERS
We always put our clients first, with tailored training courses and bespoke on-site medical and emergency response solutions.
150+ FSA team members and our values-based culture is at the heartbeat of our company.
15+ years in business, training 40,000 people per year, providing 10,000+ days per year in Paramedic, Nurse, and Emergency Services Officer shifts.
Providing the latest technology to improve the FSA experience- virtual reality, medisim medical simulation, world class clean burning fire training technology, and remote telemedicine and medical solutions.
Course in the Australasian Inter-service Incident Management System
Standard 11 Coal Mine Training
Certificate II in Public Safety
Certificate III In Emergency Response & Rescue
Certificate III in Public Safety
Course in Awareness of the Australasian Inter-service Incident Management System (AIIMS)
Lead Emergency Teams
What you Recieve
Access to FSA’s dedicated customer support.
Qualified and experienced trainers.
This course will benefit various careers including:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Workplace Manager
- Floor Manager
- Department Manager
- HR Manager
- Safety Practitioner
- Supervisor or management position in certain industries
- Security Officers
- Building Managers
- Office Managers
- Hotel or Restaurant Managers
- Safety & Emergency Managers
- Education Professionals
- Team Leaders
On The Day
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Laptop or Tablet
Cancellation / Transfer Policy
Refer to the course participant handbook.
All cancellation and transfer requests must be received in writing.
Course Cancellation Policy
When cancelling an enrolment, the following charges will apply:
- 2 business day cooling off period
- 7 or more business days - no charge
- 6 or less business days - 50 percent (50%) of course fee incurred
- 3 business day’s notice or less from start time (weekends / public holidays not included) – no refund / full course charge
Course Transfer Policy
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another, the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 7 or more business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 6 or less business days prior to course date – 50 percent (50%) of course fee incurred
- Transferred 3 or less business days from start time (weekends / public holidays not included) – no refund / full course charge
- Name changes 5 business days or less prior to course date will incur a $50.00 +GST fee per name change
- Non-attendance of any course will not entitle the client to any refund, set-off, waiver or reduction of the fee and the client remains required to pay all fees in respect of courses that it does not attend, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the company.
- In the event any learner is turned away from training as a result of being adversely affected by drugs or alcohol in the trainer’s opinion, there shall be no refund
Once a training date has been confirmed by FSA, any changes made by the client to this booking, including cancellation or postponement will result in the following fees after the 2 business day cooling off period:
- Cancelled / transferred 7 or more business days prior to course date - no charge
- Cancelled / transferred 6 business days or less prior to course date - 50 percent (50%) of course fee
- Cancelled / transferred 3 or less business days from start time - no refund / full course charge name changes 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
All Cancellation Requests must be received in writing
When cancelling or withdrawing an enrolment, the following charges will apply:
- 2 business day cooling off period upon receipt of payment
- Cancelled / withdrawn between 3-13 business days, course fee refunded minus an admin fee of $250.00
- Cancelled / withdrawn after 14 days from commencement – 100% of course fee forfeited.
Link to Fees, Refunds and Charges Policy