FSA Medical & Emergency Response Services
Fire and Safety Australia has more than 12 years of experience in providing on site medical and emergency response services. FSA provides clients with a holistic and integrated approach to managing the provision of onsite emergency services.
We work with our clients in providing professional medical and emergency response personnel to integrate with your site personnel, and make your workplace a safer workplace.
We have a strong track record of delivering continuity of service across our client, with more than 60 emergency response personnel and medical personnel engaged in multiple projects across Australia.
- FSA are Australia’s leading, privately owned safety and emergency response company.
- A national provider of emergency services and medical personnel
- We provide Emergency Response staffing solutions, paramedics and nurses to projects across Australia.
- We can provide poison permits, standard operating procedures for medications, clinical practice guidelines, medical clinics, ambulances, and emergency response equipment.
- We have a national team of 115 people and training facilities located in every State and Territory of Australia.
- In each of the last 3 years we will provide more than 10,000 Medical and Emergency Services Officer shifts, Paramedic shifts, and safety advisor shifts with our professional team across Australia.
- FSA has ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation for the supply and management of Emergency Services.
Our on site emergency services, supported by formalised Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP’s) and senior operational management, provide a seamless interface with the client’s workplace and cover the following services:
- Clinic design and fit-out
- Procurement of drugs and disposables
- Emergency response equipmentDevelopment of client specific SOPP’s
- Provision of Paramedics, Nurses and GP’s (interim and long term)
- Provision of Emergency Response Officers
- Poisons Permits
- On Site, accredited training
- Incident management
- 24/7 on call assistance
- Fit for work and injury management