FSA Medical & Emergency Response Services
With over 30 years of combined experience in providing on site emergency services to the resource, oil and gas and infrastructure sector FSA provides clients with a holistic and integrated approach to managing the provision of onsite emergency services.
FSA has ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation for the supply and management of Emergency Services.
FSA has over 65 employees across Australia employed in this role and capable of performing these roles.
FSA works with our clients to ensure an adherence to Zero Harm policies and our goal of making the work place a safer environment for all.
Our on site emergency services, supported by formalised Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP’s) and senior operational management, provide a seamless interface with the client’s workplace and cover the following services:
- Clinic design and fit-out
- Procurement of drugs and disposables
- Emergency response equipmentDevelopment of client specific SOPP’s
- Provision of Paramedics, Nurses and GP’s (interim and long term)
- Provision of Emergency Response Officers
- Poisons Permits
- On Site, accredited training
- Incident management
- 24/7 on call assistance
- Fit for work and injury management