HEALTH & EDUCATION SAFETY
Experts in Health and Education Safety
FSA has been a supplier to the healthcare and education industry since 2007. Our experience includes working with various hospitals, aged care facilities, schools and universities.
Our experience has seen more than half of all of our trainers involved with the delivery of emergency response and safety training to various healthcare and educational facilities across Australia.
FSA personnel have more than 400 years of combined emergency response and safety experience. Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and safety training for more than 4 years.
Our reputation within the healthcare and education services industry has grown by building our reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
We Work With Major Health & Education Organisations
Our offering to the health and education industry is unique in that our personnel have worked to develop national tailored training solutions for the clients outlined below.
- Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
Health & Education Industry Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the health and education industry which include:
- Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus Training
- Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
- HAZMAT Response Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Tower Rescue Training
- Road Accident Rescue Training
- Emergency Vehicle Driving Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Issue Work Permit Training
- Gas Detection Training
- Work Safely at Heights Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Training
- Forklift Training
- EWP Training
FSA personnel have vast experience in working with the health and education industry. Our long term engagements with the clients mentioned above shows that we have a high level of experience in this industry in every State and Territory of Australia.
Safety Services for the Health & Education Industry
- Emergency Services Officers
- Shutdown emergency response standby/rescue personnel
- Site specific Emergency Response Training (Fire team operations, confined space rescue, vertical rescue, road crash rescue)
- Outsourced safety/emergency response trainers
- Site specific Safety Training (Confined space Entry, Work safely at height, Issue work permits, Risk Assessment, Gas Detection, Inductions)
- Site specific High Risk Training (Forklift, EWP, Dogging)
- Co-Provider/MOU- training delivery with client trainers through our RTO scope of registration
- Consulting (Emergency Management Plans, Emergency response tactical plans, Confined space determination, Fire & Safety consulting)
- Safety Advisors/Safety Officers
Why Health & Safety Organisations Partner with Fire & Safety Australia
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 15 staff have direct experience in conducting safety training and emergency response training at various health and educational facilities across Australia)
- ISO9001-2008 certified Quality management system
- A comprehensive safety management system
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation about healthcare and education industry safety training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30, or submit the online enquiry form below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.